Our Classic shots are perfect for E-commerce. We will shoot your product on a white backdrop, and we will then enhance it in Post-Production to provide you with a clean, bright image on a pure white background. We work with a team of skilled professional photographers and editors to capture full coverage of your product.
$7 POINTS / PHOTO
LEARN ABOUT OUR POINT PROGRAM NOW
3 business day rush*
This service is also available as part of our Amazon product photography packages.
Visit our portfolio to see more of our work.
We do not charge extra for the following:
- Group arrangements up to 5 pieces. 1
- Large products up to 3 feet on the longest side.
- Products with shiny or metallic surfaces.
- Black backgrounds instead of white.
- Simple interactions with products (Lighting candles, opening wrappers to showcase what’s inside, etc.)
- High resolution 3600 x 2400 pixel jpeg image at 400 DPI.
- Pure white background with a subtle, natural shadow.
- Retouching the to remove fingerprints, dust, scratches, add detail/contrast to the label, and lightly clean up the product’s edges where necessary.
- Product preparation includes: stuffing bags, polishing reflective surfaces, dusting, and minor assembly. Please remove any price tags before sending your products.
- Online delivery within 10 business days, and an accessible online gallery active for 60 days.
- Royalty-free unlimited usage license.
We offer natural group arrangements of stand-alone products with or without white space in-between each item. We defer to our photography team to arrange the products in an organic, (often creative) form that showcases the products side by side.
We also offer a group composite image that showcases an arrangement of multiple individual photos of each product in one image. In this case, the products will appear in a linear fashion with white space in-between and will be quoted as individual separate photos. We can deliver each individual photo also at no additional charge.
Groups more than 5 pieces and items exceeding 3 feet will be an extra charge.
Examples of organic arrangements without additional charges can be found here.
Examples of linear arrangements with each item priced separately can be found here.