It’s the right time to invest in your image.
Arrival at Pop-Up Studio
- Meet at the pop-up 5 mins before your appointment. No appointment? Check in with your photographer.
Arrival at Mobile Vehicle Studio
- Arrive at the truck 5 mins before your appointment; you’ll be greeted by our staff.
- There is an area inside with a large mirror to make any fine-tuning adjustments.
Arrival at Noho Studio
- Our Noho studio is by appointment only.
- Feel free to bring an additional clothing option if you aren’t sure what to wear.
During Your Session
- You will spend 5 to 15 minutes in the shooting gallery taking photos, depending on your package type.
- Your photographer will provide supportive on-camera direction.
- You will have a chance to review your images and select your favorites in real-time.
After Shoot & Image Delivery
You or someone at your company will receive a link to your gallery of 5-10 photos via email within 5 business days, where all photos can be downloaded or shared.
The delivery email will include retouching instructions. If a retouching order is placed, final images will be delivered via email within another 5 business days.
What To Wear
- Come pressed and wrinkle-free.
- Make sure everything fits well. Not too big or too tight.
- Cover tattoos and remove piercings that you don’t want to be visible in your photos.
- No Extremely Bright Colors
- No Busy Patterns or Large Stripes
- Avoid white, if you can.
- Don’t wear colors that are your exact skin tone.
- The standard business look is a suit jacket, dress shirt, and tie.
- Casual business looks can be an open jacket and dress shirt, a dress shirt and tie, or just a dress shirt.
- White dress shirts don’t warrant great results unless worn under a jacket or sweater.
- Polo shirts are a good look for some businesses.
- Layers work great with subtle prints and flattering colors.
- Aim for blouses/tops that are different than your skin tone.
- Keep jewelry simple if you have patterns or multiple layers.
- Statement jewelry works great when the rest of the outfit is understated…
Hair & Makeup
- Avoid getting haircuts right before shooting. You may need some time to get used to styling a new cut.
- Do not try any new product on your hair or skin the day before your shoot- you could have a bad reaction!
- Don’t shave right before the shoot- skin can get irritated from shaving.
- Gently exfoliate the night before.
- Make-up should be clean and natural.
- Steer clear of products with lots of shimmer, sparkle or shine, frosty finishes, or overly bright colors.
- Wear a layer of translucent powder so the shine disappears.
- Line lips before applying matte lipstick, then reline and keep it subtle.
- Make sure you still look like yourself and are comfortable and confident!
Drinks lots of water and be well-rested so your skin will look its best. The night or two before your session, try refraining from excessive caffeine and alcohol consumption.
When The Sun Is No Fun
Beware of the temptation to spray tan or sun tan the day before as well. If doing so, schedule your tan 5 days before your session.
STAY IN THE LOOP